Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thirty eight.

038. With the Mr & Mrs!

Two of my best friends got married on Day 38 - 10/11/12.
Both Pete and I were in the bridal party and had an absolute blast.
It shocked me how jealous I got of the photographer for the day. Our photos had backdrops of ocean, bay, cliffs, trees, lights, the lot.
Oh, the things I would do with scenery like that!
It also shocked me just how much I love my job. I had to bite my tongue about 1000000 times when I saw great photo opportunities, so as to not offend the official photographer (who was great by the way) by interjecting with "Oh quick, snap that!".
It took me all the self control I had to remember to relax and let her do her job in peace! She has been shooting weddings far longer than I have so I'm sure my suggestions would be rather annoying!
I just can't wait to see the results of this beautiful couple's special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment