Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forty two.

042. Sleeping like a...

This photo means so much to me.
You are sleeping so well at the moment.. I feel so very blessed.
I know so many Mums that are still struggling to get their babies to sleep - and here you are, self settling and giving me long stints.
I don't like to say it aloud, but here is safe, because this is our domain..

You are on week two of sleeping REALLY well at night.
This has made our house a much happier place to be - for you and for us!

We had so many issues trying to get you to sleep when you were a newborn. Rocking, walking, jiggling, bouncing on a fit ball for at least an hour just to give you 20 minutes of sleep.

To see you absolutely smashing it now - self settling, happily waking, and making those beautiful sleepy noises - just makes me so happy that you're getting the rest you need.

Even if you decide you only want to be this way for a couple more days, I am so grateful you've given me some rest. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh that is good news indeed!! enjoy it for sure... my kids also slept through pretty early but i also felt like i didnt want to say much as so many others were still up all night. soak it up and enjoy the zzzz's for all!

    ReplyDelete