Friday, November 2, 2012

The first 29 photos of my 365 days of Ollie.

I'm not known for doing things the traditional way!
Normally people start their 365 (or 366 this year) projects at the start of the year.
I really wanted to document the interesting times in Ollie's life - so I started from the day he turned 4 months old, on the 4th October 2012.
The first 3-4 months of his life were such a blur for us and for him.. that I just knew I couldn't commit to taking a photo a day.
Now, however, this little fella is making us laugh constantly, and it just seemed like the perfect time to start the project.
I've been putting it on Facebook primarily (as I didn't have my website/blog set up yet!) so I thought I'd give you a rundown of the first 29 photos before I continue with daily posts for the rest of the project.


001. Jolly Jumper
002. Fresh out of the bath.

 003. My First Christening
004. Why we do it.
 005. Macro Monday: Teething.
006. Hang me out to dry.
007. Chatting with my best mate.
008. Sometimes he doesn't want to play.
 009. An IKEA adventure

010. Nudin' up.
011. Upside Down, Upside Down
012. Macro Monday: Lush Lashes.
013. Happy Birthday Pop!

014. Orange County.
15. Things we love about you: The way you wake up.
016. Bums 
017. I love my aunties! 

018. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
022. Come at me gardening!!
 
023. Little Bookworm
 024. In Daddy's arms.  
025. III LOOOVEEE MIILLKKK

026. Macro Monday: Never let me go.
027. Lions, and pumpkins, and pears.. OH MY
028. Happy Ollie-ween.. muahaha
029.
"Rainbow's are visions,
They're only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide."

4 comments:

  1. um wowwwwwww! welcome to documenting delight and so glad to be able to peek at your gorgeous boy and what stunning images you've taken. so many gorgeous ones but im loving those Macro monday ones - and that hanging on the clothes line one is hilarious!!! he is so precious! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely words Kate - and thank you for the warm welcome!
      Macros are close to my heart, but I've always shot little bugs and pretty flowers. I'm thankful to be able to use the lens to shoot some emotion now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loved looking through your photos - they're gorgeous and so much fun! You have such creative ideas and I really love your Macro images as well. I've been longing for a Macro lens. ;-) Welcome to the Documenting Delight group! I'll look forward to following your project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lisa!
      I love my macro lens.. and it seemed like such a waste not to use it to capture the fine details we often overlook :)

      Delete