Sunday, January 27, 2013

One Hundred and Fifteen

115.
Before having a baby, I was thankful to this country for giving me great opportunities, valuable morals, and appreciation of the life I was given.

Today, now, after having a baby, I am thankful to Australia for the future it will give my son.
He will appreciate all cultures.
He will understand the importance of selflessness.
He will be given a fulfilling education.
He will always belong to a loving and hard-working family (immediate and extended).

While we all sit around today listening to amazing music, eating delicious food, and indulging in a beverage or two.. May I ask that you take a moment to be thankful that you are able to do so.

Thank you, Australia.. For giving my son more freedom and fortune than most countries ever could.

How grateful I am to call you 'home'.

2 comments:

  1. What cute cheeks!
    And your love of your country is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photo, and I love to hear how much you love your country! I love my country too, but we've been going through a pretty rough patch here lately...I love the expression on his face in this photo, like he has an old soul.

    ReplyDelete