Friday, December 7, 2012

Catchup!

I can't even make up a reasonable excuse as to why I'm so behind on posting to my blog..

"Sooooo busy!!!" - Aren't we all?
This time of year for Photographers is like Tax Time for Accountants!

"Soooooo tired!!" - You have a six month old! You're used to sleepless nights!

"Sooooooooooooooooo.................."...

DON'T EVEN BOTHER!

Sorry guys - here's a catch up for you.


052. My friend, Sienna.

053 Overtired.

054. Macro Monday: "Rubber Ducky, you're the one.."
055. Lazy Rock Star

056. Amongst the clovers 

057. Heartbroken.

058. Heat Wave.

059. Road Trippin'

060. Field of Dreams
061. Goofballs at The Deck

062. Happy half birthday to Ollie <3

063. Houdini. (that's two leg holes he's kicked in his sleeping bag to be able to do this)
 
064. Over-stimulated

065. Chillin' in my hoodie.



2 comments:

  1. All fabulous and they cover such a range of life at six months. I particularly like the overtired one (a specialty at this age) and the super gorgeous last one with the yellow hoodie, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove "overtired"! Such a universal baby face, somewhere between hysterical laughing and crying. Hope he was able to wind down soon after :)

    ReplyDelete